13 juin 2009

First flight with an airplane





Today, I flew an Acromaster with the radio RCHv2 (5 servos). It worked like a charm. No interferences, no problems at all. I used the new program interface I developped for PC for programming on the field. I was a bit afraid to bring a PC to the field, because of the screen brightness and the Sun. But a neetbook with good screen, like the Samsung NC10, it's ok and very usable. Even if the software interface is not tuned for high contrast (one more thing in the todo list), it is still readable and can be used to tune the settings at the field.
With the new radio, I found the plane more precise and accurate and more confortable than with my Futaba 12Z... Strange isn't it ? Probably the feeling is due to my happiness to fly with the radio and also may be 2.4Ghz transmission.

Aucun commentaire: